The USEA is pleased to announce that its online express entry system, Xentry, will be available by open invitation on Tuesday, February 8 for current open events. Xentry will make entering all USEA recognized horse trials a simplified and speedy process through the USEA website.
When Xentry is launched on February 8, it will offer a wide variety of helpful features including:
- A streamlined, easy-to-use process
- Free to use for all USEA members
- Option of paying by credit card for all events through the USEA with a 3.5% handling and transfer fee
- Digital storage of Coggins
- USEA backed data – all membership, results, and horse information are already in the system
- Pre-Qualification – know instantly what divisions you and your horse are qualified to enter
- Security of knowing your entry is safe and correct with the official USEA online entry system
In the coming months Xentry will be expanded to include even more features:
- Integration with the online USEA Omnibus
- Electronic entry exchange for Startbox Events
- Barn secretary and family access for group entries
- Non-member access
- Electronic signature for event documents which would enable a complete paper free entry
Stay tuned in the coming week for tutorials and more Xentry information.
Ready to enter events using Xentry? Fill out our interest form to receive an exclusive invitation to the Xentry service when it opens on February 8.