Still trying to decide if you should send in your entry for the 2012 Nutrena USEA American Eventing Championships presented by Bit of Britain? Well stop hemming and hawing and get it in the mail because today is your last day to enter! With a chance to win $70,000 in cash and $100,000 in prizes there is no question on whether or not you should attend the AEC.
Already entered? Be sure and check out the Entry Status
on the Chattahoochee Hills website to make sure that everything is in order for you to attend.
How do I enter?
- Be sure to plan your arrival in time for the Nutrena Retriever Demo and Welcome Barbeque on Wednesday at 6:30 p.m.
- Need extra tickets for the Friday night competitors' party? Order them here
- A list of local hotels is available on the Chatt Hills website
. Book now to ensure you have a spot!
- Interested in having access to the Patron's Tent? Reservations are available here
- All competitors will need to have their own pinny holder - limited quantities will be available for purchase on grounds or order one from Bit of Britain
and use your USEA member discount!
The 2012 Nutrena USEA American Eventing Championships would not be possible without our wonderful sponsors: Nutrena, Bit of Britain, Merial, Charles Owen, Broadstone, SSG, Wise Equestrian, Fleeceworks, World Equestrian Brands, VTO Saddlery, FITS, Auburn Labs, The Chronicle of the Horse, Omega Alpha, Dubarry, Stackhouse Saddles, FLAIR, Saratoga Horseworks, Ovation, SmartPak, Adequan, HoofWraps, Coldflex, Essex, Mrs. Pastures, and Jump4Joy.